Thursday, April 30, 2015

SCORPIO IN THE 12TH HOUSE




You are highly perceptive, extremely intuitive and possess a powerful, X-ray vision and the powers of observation. You are highly sensitive to vibration and you see people for what they are not as they present themselves to be. 

This can lead to a certain amount of paranoia especially if you have been more exposed to negative people than positive because of your keen insight. 

You are much more powerful than you realize and most of this power takes place within the spiritual realm, dream world and the consciousness as a whole. You have keen insights and a 6th sense. 

You have a unique ability which you might be unaware to psychically protect yourself from the negative energies that others may direct at you and psychic attacks along with the ability to will into being your strongest desires with a strong desire, focus and visualization. This is commonly called today, "visual manifestation". 

You must be very careful because what you will into being you will be karmically responsible for it must not be used on others, or negatively for the consequences will be long lasting and disastrous, and you will not be able to make it up or burn it off in one lifetime.  

You must learn to separate yourself from the wrong people, and proactively seek out people whom are positive.

Your dreams are a powerful outlet in which you face many of your fears, problems and struggles which can be very healing, and you can also transform your life and situations through your dreams which also change in your life in the real world as a result of how you handle the situations. 

On another note, you are magnetic and exude a strong sexual aura which may stir jealousy in those that are less evolved, insecure or of a negative nature. 

Although you may attract powerful hidden enemies, or jealousy, and angst from others, don't worry the Karmic law is the same for all no one slips under the radar and all those that wish you harm will receive there Karmic implications as well. 

We get what we give or put out, so good will always wins, and karma comes with the outter planet transits, which all of us have.

You have strong psychic powers and dreams of premonition and even prophetic which will be very useful in your life.

You have the ability to face your fears in your dreams, and heal old wounds, pay karmic debts and change the outcome of life situations. You will face all your worst fears through your dreams and they are likely to range from intense to mystical but they will be powerful.


It is important that you learn to overcome your fears, by facing each and every one of them, and to learn the power of positive thinking and manifesting the outcomes through your belief and your will. 

Do you have this placement? How has it played out for you?


More on the dream world with Pluto, Scorpio or Part of Fortune in the 12th





14 comments :

  1. This placement has been a blessing and a curse for me throughout the years. Every since I can remember, I've always had really bizarre, mystical, or mysteriously shocking dreams. Sometimes I interact w/ figures that are ambiguous, dangerous, seductive, cold, or inhuman in some way. Other times they seem like memories of by gone times. At times I believe I'm experiencing parallel lives in different settings or places. I'm only in my 20's, but I seen some really ugly behavior in my lifetime and some really good. Often I seem to find myself in hectic, violent, or confrontational situations, even though I often just want it to be peaceful.

    I've had tons of paranormal experiences since birth, and have had episodes of spontaneous psychic abilities. People see that I'm very nice and they try to take advantage...it pisses me off, but for some reason I'm never privy to that anger. My pluto is in my 12th house and it is said to deal w/ rage. Most of my life I often felt caged by expectations, or other people's opinions, my sex, race, or ideals. Though I keep moving on. Sometimes it troubling how the little things can affect me the most and the bigger events are non issues. That anger that's been growing since birth and gathered from all of my troubles is non existent. I can't even get properly mad at someone. It's like a candle just gets blown out and nothing. Whatever hint I felt disappears down a black hole. Whenever I do get a chance (rarely), it literally chokes me w/ a force....like it's too much to express. Whatever it is can't be conveyed in words or gestures. My body isn't capable of handling it. These are my experiences and while they are unique....it does make it hard to express them to someone who actually understands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I'm not sure if it was a dream or did it actually happen.

      Delete
    2. Do you also have PLUTO AND SCORPIO in the 12th ?

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing, Wow, Pluto in the 12th is a very difficult one to truly understand and I think you pin pointed it and it's effects amazingly well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Scorpio on the 12th house cusp and can definitely relate to the intense dreams. I have always remembered my dreams and felt that the experiences I have in them are as significant to my development as waking life experiences. I can also relate to the ability to protect myself from the psychic energies of others - I worry that sometimes it comes off as coldness, but for the most part I am able to deflect other people's energy. Only rarely has other people's negativity got to me - and on those occasions it was really awful - so thank goodness it's been rare! I think a spiritual practice of some kind is important with this placement (and probably for everyone).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. Nicely put with the dream work being as signifigant to the waking life as far as development. Very interesting and quite powerful!

      Delete
  4. I have this exact placement and I will tell my personal experience with it. My dreams are very intense, horrifyingly realistic and transforming. I often confront personal demons/strong emotions in this realm. I travel to dream places that I’ve been to before. There is definitely some wierd sexual, taboo dreams that I will never open up about because then I feel like I violated myself xD.When I wake up its like I’ve gone on an adventure and is really eye opening. 
When I’m in public I can sense a certain vibe from the atmosphere depending on where I am and people. My imagination is so powerful it’s like I have to put a lid on it because a few people have “seen” what I think about and it startles them so I try to tone it down a bit. 
I can tell what people are really thinking or feeling if I simply observe or think about that particular individual deeply. That way I know when they’re lying, acting fake, etc. 
My interpretation of this is since I have Sagittarius rising it is the extension of myself and when I close my eyes , imagine, dream or all alone by myself it’s like my most inner hidden self that I barely show to people. The place where a complex world exists. When I go to sleep each night I sometimes visualize myself swimming to the middle of a large dark and exceptionally deep lake, then I float. As I descend into my sleep the water submerges me to its deep, powerful depths until all I see is movie/life-like images. And when I wake up, I rise back up into consciousness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Yes I can relate and many others here too. Thank you so much for sharing your experience it helps us to know we're not alone in these types of experiences. There is a reason behind all things and this placement truly makes us question what it might be. It's definitely strength building and truly we know that fear is what holds most of us back the fear of all sorts of things and this placement truly helps overcome, face and deal with the oddest of situations :p...the deep lake I can relate and when I sink below I am able to breathe under the water which feels so real... I feel breathing the water.. So cool and strange at the same time! Again thanks so much for sharing:)

      Delete
    2. The sun is officially in Scorpio and I've noticed I've become sensitive to the environment around me! My dreams are amplified x10 and I'm starting to "see" more things everyday. Oh God, I'm scared of how conscious this can be become because I know it'll be overwhelming when I finally open the gate. I'm going to do a lot of meditation/psychic protection sessions. This is the time to clear a lot of baggage from psyche and become a new person by the time it's Sag season. I wanna use this power for good.

      Delete
    3. I think it's going to be awesome for you. The sun illuminates this mysterious house and being alone will be enjoyed you will want to pursue spiritual matters, meditation is excellent! Your dreams should be positive and colorful and hopefully shed light on areas that are important for you to release and start a brand new cycle when it moves in your first.

      Yes!! It's a fabulous time to clean out any negative ideas, fears, etc..,that aren't serving you for your good or holding you back. There is a positive shift happening with us all so big changes will be made individually for better.

      Much positive energy sent your way!

      Delete